ITC limited is a conglomerate headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. The company has a diverse presence in cigarettes, hotels, FMCG, packaging and paperboards. With an annual revenue of 74.979 crores the conglomerate is one of the biggest in India. When ITC’s corporate communications department approached us in 2018, they were participating in the highly anticipated UP summit. The UP summit was organized by the state government to give momentum to businesses in the state. The company was looking out for a brand that had the market reputation and the capability to deliver booths as per their standards. Their demands were specific as they were catering to high-profile and VIP attendees.
- ITC was participating in High-profile events where they were catering to VIP attendees. They wanted high-quality booths that were built on the lines of their brand reputation.
- They also wanted setups that could be re-used and were convenient to set-up.
- The attendees were going to be business-class people along with other Corporates, and Ministries.
Considering their key requirements, the clientele of the show and the event size we delivered them a booth of 90 sq.mt space
- We provided ITC with a hybrid solution, which was a perfect setup for the kind of events the brand was participating in. Creeya is our re-usable, easy-to-install and sturdy solution that works and gives optimum results.
- The booth was setup in a way that it not only strategically showcased their products in highlight but enhanced their visual appeal too. The booth was well-lit to make it easily visible from afar.
- Since there were going to be VIP attendees the booths had to be aesthetically superior and we knew that. We delivered our setup in a way that they would look and feel extremely elegant.
- We went through all the quality-control measures and standard practices to make the booths stand up to the brand’s requirements.
- The company participated in the UP summit which went on to receive monumental success. The event generated more than Rs. 4.28 Lakh crores as investment intents in various sectors like infra, renewable energy, power and electronic manufacturing.