Groz is a garment equipment manufacturing giant headquartered in Albstadt, Germany, and has a presence in multiple countries across the globe.
Groz- European Garment equipment manufacturer approached Insta Group with their request to build booths that were designed and follow all German booth-building standards and quality control measures. They also wanted the booths to be easy-to-install and reused across locations in India. They participated in multiple hi-end shows throughout the year, so the booths had to be premium and good-looking.
Requirements put forth by Groz:
- Build-booths according to German quality control measures and booth building standards.
- Premium-looking, easy-to-install, and re-usable booths for multiple hi-end events.
- Groz wanted to attend these events to showcase their products and introduce them to their dealers and retailers.
- They wanted medium size booths to hold their products and staff in the booth.
After careful study of all the standards and guidelines mentioned by the German Principle, we created the following solutions for Groz:
- Modular booths in multiple sizes from 24sqm to 60 sqm furnished with clean and crisp graphics. The graphics were printed on large format fabric with high-quality dye sublimation technology.
- The booths were made portable, so the team at Groz could easily carry them for the many events they were attending in the year.
- The stands were backlit, which offered an amazing appeal to the setup and made them stand out in the crowd.
- We maintained all environmental parameters mentioned by the regulatory authorities. We also followed all booth-building guidelines as they were a quintessential requirement for the brand.
- The company participated in multiple shows that year namely GMMSA, India ITME, IMACH, Tech Textil, Graknit, IILF, GTE, and more. These events were held in the Top 5 cities and hosted high-profile audiences.